Categories for School Vending

The Benefits of Healthy Food Vending in Schools

September 5, 2013

Did you know that almost 20% of adolescents between the ages of 12 and 19 are obese in this country? It is a real crisis that parents, health care providers, and even schools have to deal with. Further, many of that remaining 80% are over-weight, or just don’t eat healthy enough to be considered adequately nourished. It would be nice if we could all chip in and help resolve this problem, wouldn’t it? Well, healthy food vending distributors in Tucson are trying to do their part by providing schools with affordable food options and healthy snacks throughout the day. Here... View Article

Prestige Vending & Office Coffee